Saturday, February 7, 2009

Who is the Glorious Notorious Brookorious?

Hello fellow bloggers. My name is Brooke Fraser and I go to York Mills CI.  Just to clear the air before I begin, I don't actually refer to myself as glorious or notorious. However, i am quite gregarious and spunky! My creative interests mainly include fashion and design. Specifically, I love interior design and i hope that one day i will have my own interior design show on HGTV. Don't laugh. 

As for sports I love to play tennis. Other than that I don't mind the occasional game of golf :) My favourite subject in school is science and ofcourse media arts. There is much more blogging to come so dont be a stranger.

- The Official GNB (Glorious Notorious Brookorious)

3 comments:

  1. WOW BROOKE, i didn't know all of those fun facts about you. You are such an interesting person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one loved your piece (is that what you call it in Blogland?). I don't have to go myself now :-) Which would be difficult as I live in England - not exactly a stroll from Ontario.
    Maybe you'd like to stop by http://procumbria.blogspot.com It's still in it's infancy - OK embryonic stage - but if you've got any link at all with Cumbria - or would like one (there's a lot of artists milling around the Lake District) we'd love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am very interested in you. you can meet me at habbo hotel. hope i see you there:)

    ReplyDelete